We are actively searching for an experienced Machine & Equipment Sales Representative to help grow our sales team.
ROLE WITHIN THE COMPANY
As a Machine & Equipment Sales Representative, you are responsible to maintain our business relationship with existing clients, and grow the business by looking for new opportunities within a defined sales territory.
This role is an outside sales position reporting directly to the G.M. and includes the following responsibilities:
- Actively pursue and seek out new business in order to exceed sales objectives
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow ups and qualification of leads
- Grow machine and equipment sales revenue and margin
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with both new and existing accounts
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner
- Clearly articulate features and benefits that are in line with customer needs
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries and requests
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to the manager
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of client service
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and prospects
- Participate in in-house and remote training sessions to gain knowledge of Masse Sales products.
- Identify creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- Attend & participate in office meetings as requested.
- Help ensure customer’s credit accounts remain in good standing, and collect payment when required.
- Schedule, attend and follow up on technician service visits.
- Produce, organize and develop trip schedules, area plan, expense reports.
- Other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 2+ years of successful experience in medium to large value sales
- Post-secondary education in sales or a related field
- Experience in some aspect of manufacturing
- Demonstratable mechanical aptitude would be an asset
- Valid BC drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Currently living in the Lower Mainland / Fraser Valley area
- Base Salary
- Commission tied to sales
- Car allowance
- Paid vacation
- Benefits package after 3 probation period has been completed
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please click the button to introduce yourself.
All applicants will be referred to the link shown above.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your inquiry.