Tackling the Labor Shortage With Integrated Automation Systems
Is your company ramping up production but struggling to find qualified employees?
Have you considered automation but are unsure of the benefits vs. costs?
Join C.R. Onsrud, Barbaric, and Microvellum to explore how integrated automation systems & software could help your business tackle the labor shortage, increase throughput, and reduce your cost per part.
- When: Oct 26th & 27th, 2021
- Where: Raleigh, North Carolina (or via Video Live Stream)
- Register now (for Live or Live Stream sessions): Click here.
At this event you will:
- Experience the latest C.R. Onsrud, Barbaric, and Microvellum automated panel processing technology
- Learn how to evaluate if your company is ready for automation
- Determine the level of automation that is right for your business:
- Full Automation – automated material selection and loading, CNC machining, automated offload, and automatic sorting and stacking of nested parts – even from rolling nests (where each nest is unique)!
- Partial Automation – Automated machining with automated infeed or offload
- Automated Routing Only – machine your parts but handle material flow manually or with cost-effective aids (like vacuum lifts)
Attendees will get an exclusive look at a fully automated material handling, high-speed machining, and vision-based part stacking & palletizing system that resides at the Barbaric and IMA Schelling showroom in NC.
We’ll have time for Q&A after each session, so bring your questions!
Event Sessions (All times are Eastern Time):
- October 26th – 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM (Available Live Stream), 4:00 PM
- October 27th – 10:30 AM (Available Live Stream), 1:30 PM, 4:00 PM
Featured LIVE DEMO Equipment:
- Material Loading/handling – LCV Material Loder from Barbaric
- Machining – RH-Series CNC Router from C.R. Onsrud
- Stacking – NST Nesting Picker from Barbaric
- Software – Nesting CAD/CAM Software from Mcrovellum
Continue Exploring Onsrud Machinery: