To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- In the original packaging.
- Include a valid RGA number.
Approval of any refund or exchange is at our sole discretion. Please read this entire document before sending us any items.
Due to the nature of the product some items are not returnable, including but not limited to:
- Electric or electronic components.
- Elastomeric products, including but not limited to: Hoses; gaskets; seals; o-rings.
- Fluids, liquids and greases.
- Special order and/or custom and/or modified items.
- Items that were on sale when they were purchased. Only regularly priced items can be returned.
There are certain situations where a partial refund may be granted, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item not in its original condition.
- Any item that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will evaluate your request.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for an RGA number for the product. Any returned item shipped to us without a valid RGA number will be subject to delays in processing or rejection of your refund.
- Ship the item back to us for evaluation (see “Shipping”, below)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- To return your product, you should send your product to: Masse Sales, #501 – 2071 Kingsway Ave., Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, V3C 6N2.
- Each package must be clearly marked with a valid RGA number.
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Returned items that are shipped C.O.D. will be rejected. Original shipping costs are non-refundable, if you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item of significant value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Damaged or lost shipments:
- We do our best to securely package and protect each item we ship, however we are not responsible for items damaged or lost during shipment.
- If you receive an item where the packaging is significantly damaged, or there is concern that the item was damaged during the shipping process, the shipping paperwork should be signed as “received damaged”, and you should file a damage or loss claim with the shipping company.
- Any items damaged or lost during shipment should be reordered either from the website or by contacting us directly.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift certificate or store credit for the value of your return.
- Once the returned item is received and approved, a gift certificate or store credit will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.