Masse Sales Ltd. is looking for two energetic, highly motivated, outgoing professionals with client-focused attitudes to join our expanding team as Sales Account Manager for our Machinery Sales division.
Territory One: Lower Mainland / Fraser Valley / Vancouver Island
Territory Two: Okanagan, North & East B.C.
About Masse Sales Ltd.
Masse Sales Ltd. supplies manufacturing companies with premier machinery and tooling. Our goal is to help grow the manufacturing base in British Columbia by providing our clients with the tools they need to increase efficiencies, reduce waste and improve quality.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this integral role will be responsible for representing Masse and its suppliers in a professional manner, helping build our client base and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers in a flexible and demanding environment.
Prospecting and Selling
- Build effective prospecting lists using multiple sources, in partnership with management, suppliers and industry partners
- Effectively and accurately qualify and prioritize leads based on the prospect’s needs and maintain a structured follow up schedule
- Work closely with our various suppliers and company management to offer the most relevant solutions and provide accurate quotes
- Give compelling and professional presentations in person, via video conference and over the phone
- Negotiate and close sales orders in a profitable and timely manner, exceeding sales targets
- Attend industry and networking events and trade shows
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients through a professional manner and client-focused attitude aligned with Masse values and standards
- Act as a resource for clients by retaining and growing product and industry knowledge and evaluating new machine and supply opportunities
- Generate referrals from existing clients, ensuring that they will allow us to show machines to prospects
- Resolve routine, complex and urgent client inquiries and requests, working with management and suppliers on larger or more complex issues
Reporting and Training
- Utilize company CRM system to maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to management
- Participate in remote, online and in-house training sessions to gain knowledge of supplier products and industries served
- 3+ years of successful experience in technical sales, ideally capital equipment sales
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or experience building, making, maintain or fixing, either as a hobby or professionally
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field to manufacturing/production is an asset
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as well as occasional national and international travel
- Ability to physically tour through client’s manufacturing and production facilities as well as occasionally lift and carry moderately heavy items.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those that apply, however only those that meet the qualifications of this role will be contacted.