Missed the event? Want to watch it again? You’re in luck, Onsrud has shared the webinar recording, and you can watch it right here:
Do you machine large aluminum or composite parts?
Click here to Join C.R. Onsrud December 9th, 2020 for an informative webinar on the latest in large-part machining technology: the 2021 Hybrid Mill. Dive deep into how this 5-axis mill combines FANUC controls and high-RPM spindles to rip through aluminum at over 150 cu-in/min, while offering an affordable, yet capable, solution for aerospace, mold and die, marine, and other large-part applications.
C.R. Onsrud is pleased to announce the release of our NEW 2020 HM-Seres 5-Axis Hybrid Mill. To celebrate this launch we have teamed up with Modern Machine Shop to run a webinar on Dec 9th.
The webinar will include:
- An in-depth video tour of the machine, including its key features, performance options, and key technological advancements
- An educational segment on the advantages of the high-RPM spindles in large part machining applications
- A chance to see the Hybrid Mill in action during a real-life demonstration of high-speed aluminum machining with chip removal rates of over 150 cu-in/min
- Hear from a machine shop that took their manufacturing to the next level with the HM-Series
- A virtual tour of C.R. Onsrud’s North Carolina CNC manufacturing facility